* shr links are not distinguished well from regular text
@ 2011-04-15 18:51 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-04-15 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On my machine, shr links look just like regular text, except they are a
little bolder.  By contrast, emacs-w3m renders links in a different
color (cyan), underlines them when point is on them, and sets the
background to a different color when the mouse is over the link.

I don't know shr.el well enough to make any of those happen, is there a
face for this?  I couldn't see a face setting in `shr-urlify'.

Thanks
Ted