I've now added searching entire servers. This works for imap and gmane, and there is some insignificant chance it works for other search engines (I'll take a look at the supported ones soon). To search an entire server go to the server buffer and place the cursor on the line with the server you want. I've added an entirely random key binding of "G" (anyone with a preference feel free to change it). Prefix arg does the same thing it does for searching from the group buffer. And I just noticed that searching on gmane returns an article score, so I threw that in too. Regards, Andy