Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > I'm not sure I understand. After the latest nnimap change, you're > prompted for passwords for your nntp server, which requires no > password? No, what I mean is after the latest change the server is kept alive, but pinentry-gtk-2 is still popping up. If I click "cancel" on the dialog, I can enter my imap groups with no problem, but gnus cannot connect to my leafnode server. However, if I enter in my passphrase, everything is fine. Thanks. Charles -- "I'd crawl over an acre of 'Visual This++' and 'Integrated Development That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb. Thank you." (By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)