Hi, Very often when I send diffs by email, they arrive completely messed up. Sometimes, I miss a single block of lines, but some other times the email is completely mixed up (text lines of the original email sent are not in the same order in the received email). I never observe this problem when sending something other than diffs. It doesn't matter whether the diff is an attachment (text, inline or not) or just text in the body of the email: I get the problem in all cases. I tried with different SMTP servers, I still have the same problem. Attached, you can find an example of an email that I sent and the same email that has been received. Any hint or idea is welcome. Regards, Francesco Pizzolante PS Sending these attachments worked because I set the mime type type to "application/octet-stream" (they are just text files). When setting the mime type to "text/x-patch" or just simple text, then I get the problem.