* nnimap-split-rule, also for messages already read.
@ 2009-05-03 17:31 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2009-05-03 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

One of the nice things of thunderbird/seamonkey is that the filters you
set up work on any folder independent whether the message is read or
not.

In principle I am very pleased with nnimap-split-rule (especially since
it works with bbdb) however since I sometimes read mail first with
seamonkey the messages are flagged as read and then using gnus these
messages are not split. Od course I can mark them in seamonkey as
unread but that it not very convenient. So the questions are:

    -  how can I mark several articles as unread?
       I am a little confused the way (gnus-summary-mark-as-unread)
       works, since the messages do not get the Mark N but !*.

    -  how can the splitting method be applied for unread messages or
       for folders other than the INBOX?

Uwe Brauer