* Gnus renaming?
@ 2009-04-01 17:58 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2009-04-01 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding; +Cc: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

I think we should rename Gnus with the next version.  I am simply
embarassed to use that name in conversation and on my resume, it sounds
so... zoological.

"Sung" is a good name, or perhaps "Snug"--something to indicate the
harmony and tight coupling between all the components.

"Guns" is also good.  The project slogan can be "everyone gets it."

I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks
Ted