* BBDB and the message buffer
@ 2009-02-11 18:39 Jim Burton
From: Jim Burton @ 2009-02-11 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi, I suppose this must be an FAQ bit I can't solve it. How do I bind
M-t to bbdb-complete-name in the message buffer? I found this example
online and added to my .gnus:

(add-hook 'gnus-startup-hook 'bbdb-insinuate-gnus)
(setq mail-setup-hook 'bbdb-insinuate-sendmail)
(add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'bbdb-insinuate-message)
(defun bbdb-insinuate-message ()
  "Call this function to hook BBDB into the message package."
  (define-key message-mode-map "\M-\t" 'bbdb-complete-name))

;;;;;;;;;

But M-t is bound to aspell...help? (In case this makes any difference,
I'm starting a message with 'm').

I would also like point to be after the colon in the first line ("To:
<point>") -- how can I manage this?

Thanks,

Jim