* Non-interactive gnus-agent-batch at all?
@ 2008-07-04 10:11 anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-07-04 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi, list,
I encounter an annoying problem with gnus-agent-batch. My script is:
    -----------------------------
    #!/bin/sh
    emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -f -l ~/.gnus.el gnus-agent-batch >/dev/null 2>&
    -----------------------------

Sometimes when my networking is bad, it can't reach severs, in this
case, this script should ask me:
    -----------------------------
    Mail source (pop :server pop.sina.com :user anhnmncb :port pop3
    :password ********) error (stringp).  Continue? (yes or no)
and wait for my answer, because it's a non-interactive script, I can't
type yes at all, so this script will be hung on, how to let
gnus-agent-batch always assume the yes answer, so it will go on always?

Any hints will be appreciated!
--
Regards,

  anhnmncb
 gpg key: 44A31344

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-07-04 10:11 UTC | newest]