* mbox->nnml: mark E became just O
@ 2007-12-15 19:58 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2007-12-15 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I recently used one of the common methods mentioned for converting a
big mbox file into lots of individual nnml files.

I forgot what method that was (hitting some capital letters I recall,
not usually a happy memory), but I notice the mark "E", meaning expire
in one week, had now become just "O" in the new files.

So if that mark was being tracked in .newsrc.eld, then whatever did
the conversion didn't pay good attention to it.

(I even recall I wanted to turn the mbox into a Maildir, but was
thwarted, so picked nnml instead.)

My dot files are in http://jidanni.org/comp/ if you need to see them.
"Gnus v5.11".