* synchronisation of reading same nntp servers from different machines
@ 2005-09-20 11:45 Alexander Kotelnikov
From: Alexander Kotelnikov @ 2005-09-20 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

Is there any possibility to synchronise article marks between gnuses
that are run on different machines for those (nntp) servers and
groups which are subscribed on all of them?

Another, probably related, question is can I when I run gnus on a
machine where I have never run it before feed it with
1. list of subscribed groups from another gnus
2. *Group* buffer layout (groups levels, topics, etc)
?

Thanks,
--
Alexander Kotelnikov