* spam.el reporting and moving ham out of spam groups.
@ 2004-05-25 13:17 Daniel Pittman
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2004-05-25 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use the 'train on errors' method for teaching SpamAssassin, which
means that I don't want to be passing all the detected spam or ham
through my reporting system.

I also use the `spam-split' method to filter mail detected by
SpamAssassin headers into a spam group.

What I would like to achieve is that anything marked as unread is
reported as ham (by email :) and then respooled on exit from the spam
group.

Everything else will be killed or marked read, then total-expired.
I would rather *not* give everything the spam mark on entry either,
since I use score files to really obvious stuff as read.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to set spam.el to process
messages as ham without setting the group classification as 'spam'.

Setting the group as 'spam' means that everything gets the spam mark on
entry...

Is there a way around this, or am I asking the impossible?

   Daniel
--
There is no reality except the one contained within us. That is why so many
people live such an unreal life. They take the images outside them for reality