When I get an e-mail with Quoted-Printable letters, and the header contains these lines: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Shouldn't Gnus then decode the body automagically (it doesn't right now), or do I have to tell Gnus that (if so, how?)? I thought about putting 'gnus-article-de-quoted-unreadable in my 'gnus-article-display-hook, but thats a bit silly, since only emails with the "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable"-header-line need to be processed!? (Gnus v5.2.25; nntp 4.0; nnml 1.0; nndoc 1.0; nnfolder 1.0) [If this has been fixed in a newer version, I apologize.] Best regards, Adam. -- But if you hurt whats mine Adam Sjøgren I'll sure as hell retaliate asjo@diku.dk