Hi I am using GNU emacs 27.0.50 compiled from master (from january) and the relevant gnus version. I just realised that when I set a registry like gnus-registry-set-article-To-Do-mark the registry is set, when quiting gnus it seems that it is saved but when I reopen the group the registry is gone. I am using the nnimap backend and my university migrated to a gmail server, (if that is relevant I don't know.) My setting is (gnus-registry-initialize) (defalias 'gnus-user-format-function-M 'gnus-registry-article-marks-to-names) (setq gnus-registry-split-strategy 'majority gnus-registry-max-entries 500000 ;; this is the default gnus-registry-track-extra '(sender subject)) Does anybody suffer the same behavior? Any gnorb user? (because now gnorb loses more than 50 % of its features, at least form me) Uwe Brauer