Eric S Fraga writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > > > [...] > >> This is really useful, but not what I am looking for. I am effectively >> looking for what this does, only for a whole thread. Something along the >> lines of having a summary buffer showing only one thread (in notmuch see >> screenshot [1]), and when I select a single article, it expands the >> article *in the summary buffer* [2]. > > Ah, I see. You want a combined summary + article view. Similar to what > you get in gmail, I guess. True - exactly like that. > I don't think you'll find anything like this > in gnus unfortunately as the various views are completely separate > buffers. You want an inline expansion of the article within the summary > buffer. That's a pity, but I can live with that. > > Personally, I prefer the gnus approach in that I can see the thread > structure in the summary window and then each individual article when > desired. But obviously this is a personal taste issue! I actually don't remember why I was looking for it. But it is most definitely not a deal breaker to leave gnus. If I need it, I can always search the message in notmuch. Thanks a lot, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom