* Rethreading IMAP messages?
@ 2011-07-31 20:39 Johnny
From: Johnny @ 2011-07-31 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi fellow gnusers,

I just found out about the reparenting functions
(gnus-summary-reparent-children, gnus-summary-reparent-thread) and see
how they could be very useful in reattaching loose messages to the
proper message.

However, I cannot make it work in my IMAP folders? I set the process
mark on an article and then to to another and do 'T ^' and get gnus
start processing away until a message 'Article 3195 is now the child of
article 3087' is displayed. After happily redisplaying the buffer
however, the message is still unthreaded!?

I have ensured 'gnus-thread-ignore-subject' is set to 't'.

Any help apprecited!
--
Johnny

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-31 20:39 UTC | newest]