* gnus keeps messing up its active file
@ 2011-06-15 23:20 lee
From: lee @ 2011-06-15 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

gnus has just messed up its active file on at least two groups. What might be the
reason for this?

Losing emails is out of the question, so I really need to fix this. I´ve
already moved ~/.newsrc.eld out of the way and regenerated the nnml data
structures several times. Regenerating brings the numbers up to date and
removes expire marks on articles. What else could I do?