Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Florian Ragwitz writes: > >>> Julien, could you roll back all the code from Florian? >> >> Here's a patch to do just that: > > Hm... that's less than ten lines in total, so I think that should be > OK. We only have to mark the change as (tiny change) in the > ChangeLog. Actually, there's also the change this thread was about. I didn't realise it was merged already and forgot to include it in the revert. Sorry about that. Unfortunately, that change isn't as easy to revert as the other ones, due to the changes that are already based upon it, so it requires some manual merging. If necessary, I can submit a patch doing that tomorrow.