Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > I've been trolling the gnus-bug group a bit, and it seems like the > thing people complain about most is the IMAP support. > > So perhaps I should have a peek at it. Please do. And while you are at it, please consider something like the attached patch. I've been using it since ... forever, and find it absolutely necessary to even consider doing expiry of nnimap groups with a target group. Without this, all expired articles are downloaded and then uploaded even if the target is on the same IMAP server. That can be quite annoying on a low bandwidth link... Bjørn