* Re: Stalled post to ding
       [not found] <06610a044599a139cb0b9e39658b57da80b2767f@lists.math.uh.edu>
@ 2008-12-29 22:24 ` jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2008-12-29 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding-owner; +Cc: ding

Can't we post but read from gmane, or what should I do?

d> Your message to ding has been delayed, and requires the approval
d> of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

d> ADMIN BODY:  /\bunsubscribe\b/i matched "unsubscribe" at line number 1.

* Re: Stalled post to ding
@ 2009-01-01 20:01   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2009-01-01 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jidanni; +Cc: ding-owner, ding

On Mon, Dec 29 2008, jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:

> Can't we post but read from gmane, or what should I do?

> d> Your message to ding has been delayed, and requires the approval
> d> of the moderators, for the following reason(s):
>
> d> ADMIN BODY:  /\bunsubscribe\b/i matched "unsubscribe" at line number 1.

I guess that the posting is hold because it contained the word
"unsubscribe" at line number 1.  The list owner will approve it
eventually, I'd guess.

If not, try to avoid "unsubscribe" in the first few lines and post
again.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Stalled post to ding
@ 2009-01-02 20:19     ` jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2009-01-02 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

RS> If not, try to avoid "u/n\s_u=b+s*c#r@i1b!e" in the first few lines and post
I don't put any sub-scr-ibe related words in my messages anywhere. It
is something injected and caught all on the Ding side of the chain.