Ted Zlatanov writes: > The unthinkable has happened. Attached is a patch to the docs to > document the Gnus registry. I'm afraid I don't know much texinfo, but I have read through it for spelling and grammar (and information!) and didn't find anything wrong. I wasn't going to send anything, but thought maybe a +1 for "this looks good" was worth having. Rupert P.S. When hitting C-u f, I got asked whether to strip the old subject. It seems I've not replied to a message with an "old subject" before. That's a really cool feature!