Someone using Thunderbird forwards e-mail messages to a local newsgroup. Recently, these started appearing as .eml attachments with a MIME type of application/x-mimearchive, which gnus doesn't know how to handle. But if I use gnus-mime-view-part-as-type to view the attachment as message/rfc822, it looks good. 1) Could Gnus be taught to treat these like message/rfc822, or something like that? 2) If not, is there a way I can tell gnus to run gnus-mime-view-part-as-type on every application/x-mimearchive part? I have included such a posting as an attachment below. It's the part *within* the attachment below that I want to be able to view without hitting any keys. Thanks, Dan