* Security buttons without a face (2)
@ 2006-06-04 15:47 Max Froumentin
From: Max Froumentin @ 2006-06-04 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm reposting this as Rainer and RMS requested, to let people know
I've done the FSF paperwork, and to indicate which of my changes are
pending.

After the recent discussions about how to present signature
verification, my changes there have become moot, so I'm withdrawing
them. What's left is what I suggested in
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/63054> about the fact
that security buttons don't have the same face as other article
buttons, which IMHO should be the case.

Max.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-04 15:47 UTC | newest]