* nndiary produces duplicate headers
@ 2005-03-11 16:06 Elias Oltmanns
From: Elias Oltmanns @ 2005-03-11 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody,

I've just set up nndiary and it seems as if things were working as
intended. However, whenever I create a new entry by either posting
with C-u i on the respective group or Gcc-ing to it, articles end up
in this group with each of the X-Diary headers appearing twice. This
doesn't actually hurt since the entries are entirely identical, it
just seems a bit odd. Here is an example as it appears when viewing
the article with all its headers:
-*-start-*-
Newsgroups: Kalender
Subject: ***
From: Elias Oltmanns <oltmanns@uni-bonn.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:43:08 +0000

+++
-*-stop-*-

Is there something wrong in my setup or are there any good reasons for
this behaviour?

System:
Gnus v5.10.7, Emacs 21.3.1 (Debian/Sarge)

Thanks for your help,

Elias

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-11 16:06 UTC | newest]