* public Arch archive of Gnus available
@ 2004-05-20 21:45 Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2004-05-20 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've set up an Arch archive for gnus, with an anonymously accessible mirror:

   Archive:          miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004

   Mirror Location:  http://sourcecontrol.net/~miles/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004

The following Gnus branches are synchronized with the Gnus CVS
repository (usually once a day, but I have to type a command to do it,
so it may be more or less frequent).

The main branch/version is:

   gnus--devo--0                -- Tracks Gnus CVS HEAD

There are also some branches for older versions:

   gnus--rel--5.8               -- Tracks Gnus CVS branch `V5-8'.
                                   This is approximately (and I mean
                                   _approximately_ :-) what's in the
                                   Emacs tree right now.

   gnus--rel--5.10              -- Tracks Gnus CVS branch `v5-10'.
                                   This is (I think) the stable branch
                                   of Gnus, and is what should in the
                                   next release of Emacs.

For more information on Arch (the actual program is called `tla'), you
can check out http://www.gnuarch.org or http://gnu.org/software/gnu-arch

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-20 21:45 UTC | newest]