I've recently switched to Oort and PGG and have started signing all outgoing messages. I hadn't realized that people in some Usenet groups were going to get seriously upset at my usage of PGP/MIME signatures ("Ack! You're sending us viruses!"). Now, I have every intention of continuing to sign my mail and postings, but need some advice. What method of signing should I use? I see three problems: 1) Some people freak out when they see attachments (silly Outlook Express users. :) ). 2) Some mailers and newsreaders freak out when they see attachments ("Hey, I know, I'll just display a blank message!"). 3) Some people freak out when they see plaintext signatures inserted at the end of an email message ("Your computer must be broken because I couldn't read that last part of your email."). Has anyone found a way to peacefully co-exist with people who get upset when they see something they don't understand? -- Kirk Strauser In Googlis non est, ergo non est.