* Gnus-5.8.6 + qmail: doesn't masquerade, adds Sender:
@ 2000-05-01 17:43 Chris Shenton
From: Chris Shenton @ 2000-05-01 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using qmail's host masquerading via control/defaulthost with
"shenton.org" and set message.el's user-mail-address to
"chris@shenton.org" but when I send mail, the recipient sees the
hostname in the Sender: header

    Sender: chris@thanatos.shenton.org
    To: cshenton@uucom.com
    From: Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>

The recipient doesn't see this Sender: header if I send from the
command line with qmail-inject directly, using qmail's "sendmail"
compatible wrapper via /usr/ucb/Mail. I'm on FreeBSD-4.0-STABLE if it
makes any difference.

I've looked through the gnus Info files but don't see anything there
which would indicate it's doing this Sender header thing.

Any clues? Thanks!