Hi, Sometimes in Gnus, I'll view an email thread that contains more than one email message to which I want to reply. To do this, I press # to mark the messages to which I want to reply, and then I invoke gnus-summary-wide-reply-with-original to draft a wide reply with the original text. However, when I do that, I've noticed that Gnus doesn't populate the To or Cc headers with every author of every marked email message. Instead, Gnus seems to insert into the To field only the author of the first message that I marked. I'd like it if Gnus would include every author (i.e., the person listed in the From header) in the To header when I do this. How can I make Gnus do that? Thank you, -- Chris