From: jenia.ivlev@gmail.com (jenia.ivlev)
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: How to visit thread that corresponds to an entry in the summary mode?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:13:31 -0400	[thread overview]

I send the last message to Eric personally by accident.

So what happened is that I can't visit the thread to which a message in
the archive group corresponds. Even when I press A T on that message or
use the mouse or anything else.

So Eric explained to me that I need is make a virtual group to include my
inbox-group and sent-group lets say.

What confuses me a little is, how can I include all the groups to this
virtual group? I mean lets say I post messages in 20 groups, so ill need
to include the 20 groups plus the archive-group in that virtual group?
And the pressing A T on a message in the archive-group will send me to
the thread in that virtual group? Is that the idea basically?

If so, can someone please tell me how did they make their own virtual
groups for this purporse?

Thanks in advance.

jenia