* how to line-wrap?
@ 2014-07-22  6:18 Sharon Kimble
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-07-22  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Yesterday I had to do some major surgery on my ".newsrc-dribble" as two
sites that I get an RSS feed from were online but timing out all the
time, and this was stopping me from starting gnus. I did the surgery by
renaming ".newsrc-dribble" and starting anew with a blank one. Once I
had doctored the old one by deleting the problematic RSS feeds from the
file, I re-instated it and started gnus with no problems. Except, now
*every* email that I am receiving is not line-wrapping at 68 characters
but is going to the window borders, and in some cases its going beyond
them!

I have this in my .gnus file
(add-hook 'message-mode-hook
(lambda ()
  (setq fill-column 68)
  (turn-on-auto-fill)))

What else should I do please to regain sensible line-wrapping?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1