Łukasz Stelmach writes: > It looks like there is a sort of bug in mml2015-epg-encrypt at line > 1117. [...] > I'd like to know opinion of someone who knows better than I the ideas > behind this code. I did some more research and here is what I found. 1. It might be actually gpg's business not to return keys with revoked uids. I've sent a question about this to the gpg mailing list. 2. Finding a revoked uid in epg or mml2015 means reimplementing of a bit complex chunk of code responsibel for matching uids (uids are not structured) from gpg in elisp. Not necessarily a lot of fun to do. If you know something I still haven't mentioned please do share. I'll keep you informed about my findings. -- Miłego dnia, Łukasz Stelmach