On Thu, Aug 30 2012, Tassilo Horn wrote: > Another thing: I get new mail and am queried for my password, and then > the notifications work fine. If I receive another new mail within a > given period of time, the notifications still work fine. But after > about an hour or so, I have to provide my password again. > > Is there some expiry happening? That's probably a GNOME3 issue, but > since you also seem to use it, maybe you know what to do. If you're talking about your keyring password, that's indeed a GNOME 3 issue. You can probably configure the keyring daemon to not expire your keyring access. -- Julien Danjou /* Free Software hacker & freelance http://julien.danjou.info */