On Mon, Sep 26 2011, Daiki Ueno wrote: > plstore-encrypt-to is supposed to be set through file variable and the > above check is for the case where plstore-encrypt-to is set to nil. > > For example, if plstore-select-keys is nil and a file begins with: > > ;; plstore-encrypt-to: nil > > it will skip epa-select-keys dialog and use symmetric encryption. If > there is no such line, it will open the dialog with default recipients > (if any) selected. I agree with that the documentation is a bit > misleading though. That explains everything. But in the end to achieve what I wanted I had to set up plstore-encrypt-to to my key id, and plstore-select-keys to 'never, whereas I though I had to set it to nil. Maybe we could check if the variable is set globally to? Or fix the documentation. :) -- Julien Danjou