Hi, i recently noticed that my spamassassin bayes database didn't get updated properly. sa-learn didn't pick up messages I fed it (via the spam exit processors). The following patch fixes it for me, but I'm not sure if it is the right thing to do. For me it looks like sa-learn doesn't accept "From " alone as message seperator anymore, so i added "nobody" and the current time string. I'm on Debian Sid FWIW (SpamAssassin version 3.3.1). Could someone more knowing about the issue comment on this? Thanks, -tom -- You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. -- Bullet Tooth Tony in Snatch