* Missing nntp-request-create-group message when sending emails
@ 2008-06-17  9:25 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2008-06-17  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I get the following message sometimes when replying to nnimap messages
 gnus-get-function: No such function: nntp-request-create-group

The message still goes out, but something goes wrong, because the
message responded to isn't marked with an A, and instead of showing the
summary buffer and an article below it, it shows the article as if it
hadn't been sent.

I'll try updating from CVS, and see if that helps, and if it doesn't,
set to trigger on errors, and see if I can get a stack trace.

Nothing critical, I just thought it strange that a nntp method popped up
inside there.

Here are the *Messages* leading up to the error:

Sending...
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
gnus-get-function: No such function: nntp-request-create-group