* Getting started with gpg.el
@ 2003-01-11  0:24 Kirk Strauser
From: Kirk Strauser @ 2003-01-11  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just switched to Oort (via Debian/unstable packages) and want to start
using gpg.el.  I can successfully sign and verify emails, but would like to
automatically sign all outgoing email (bonus points if I can configure it
per-group so as not to confuse my parents).  I know this is possible (hey,
it's Gnus!), but is it something that's already built-in that I've
overlooked so far, or do I need to start hacking up key bindings?
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.