* nnimap-expunge-on-close, this damn variable just won't die
@ 2001-01-03  5:58 Greg Stark
From: Greg Stark @ 2001-01-03  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I keep setting nnimap-expunge-on-close to 'never over and over again. And it
keeps being reset to 'always. I set it in my .emacs after loading nnimap, I
set it again after loading gnus because it seems to be set to 'always, and
just now after reading for a while it spontaneously got set to 'always yet
again.

This is most frustrating as trying to expunge my inbox takes an extremely long
time and since there's no expiry it's completely futile. (Yes, these facts may
be related...)

Why on earth does it keep getting reset? I can't find anything that would be
responsible anywhere in the source. The only thing I suspect is the nnoo black
magic.

--
greg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-03  5:58 UTC | newest]