* Does VM have any features we want in pgnus?
@ 1999-11-08 12:45 David Maslen
From: David Maslen @ 1999-11-08 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Just wondering but does VM have any features that we would want in
gnus? I think more and more people are coming around to the idea that
gnus is great for mail and news, rather than just news. So is there
anything we should consider adding to gnus to give people less reasons
to 'upgrade' to gnus?

When I switched, VM had mime, gnus didn't really, or at least it was
harder. Now I don't know.