* empty Followup-to: header
@ 2021-04-10 14:01 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2021-04-10 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

o/ can I have an empty Followup-to: header? sometimes when
I crosspost I use it. crossposts e.g. to the dead but existing
gmane.emacs.erc.general AND to gmane.emacs.help where there
are some ERC users, for sure? can I have it (empty) for mails,
gmane, and Usenet (i.e., nntp.aioe.org) ? TIA

(I have it empty now!)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal