* How to make articles unread during fetching
@ 2016-01-30 19:21 Jan Stranik
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jan Stranik @ 2016-01-30 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I'm using gnus to fetch email from my ISP using IMAP. I would like to
mark all mail that are fetched from IMAP as unread. What is the right
hook to mark processed mails as un-read?

The reason for me wanting to have all fetched mails be unread is that I
occasionally use my phone to see mails in inbox. Once these mails are
marked as read, they disappear from default view in gnus.

--
Jan Stranik