Sharon Kimble writes: Hi Sharon, > I have the situation at the moment of when I open a group in gnus to > read the summary pane and the message pane both show in a window to > the right of my group pane. I can read about two messages and then the > debugger shows in the left window, and gnus and emacs lock up such > that I have to kill emacs to regain control. What does the debugger show? And does this happen after reading about two messages, or does it happen with a specific message (which happens to be the second or third message you select)? Bye, Tassilo