* lock up!
@ 2014-09-08  9:32 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-09-08  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I have the situation at the moment of when I open a group in gnus to
read the summary pane and the message pane both show in a window to the
right of my group pane. I can read about two messages and then the
debugger shows in the left window, and gnus and emacs lock up such that
I have to kill emacs to regain control. This means that atm, I can't
use gnus for reading my emails.

Can anyone help me get out of this situation please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: lock up!
@ 2014-09-08  9:49 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2014-09-08  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)