* dealing with separate accounts separately in gnus
@ 2014-09-08  0:59 lee
From: lee @ 2014-09-08  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

suppose I have several email accounts.  I would like to treat these
accounts completely separately from each other in gnus.

One of these accounts gets incoming email from an imap server and uses
nnml for storage.  It's my default account which I'm using now.

Another one would be an account on a remote imap server and not be
supposed to store or do anything with the nnml storage or to interfere
with mail splitting, and I don't want the mails to be mixed up in any
way.  It would suffice to have the other account show up as a group in
the group buffer.

Is this even possible with gnus?

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.