On 17 Jan 2014, Uwe Brauer wrote: >>> "Katsumi" == Katsumi Yamaoka writes: > >> Hi, >> Maybe no one will add a MIME part in this way; people (or almost >> mail clients) add attachments at the bottom no matter how the body >> is big. Because of this, I sometimes overlook them. > >> The code in this attachment makes Gnus show attachments at the top. >> `g' toggles the appearance. > > Thanks for the code, I have used it frequently since it was released. > > However I just received a mail in which the author put his attachment, > *after* his signature and in this case your functions fails. +1