* Encryption vs. Gcc
@ 2013-09-04 13:13 Ludovic Courtès
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2013-09-04 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

To keep a clear-text copy of encrypted messages that I send, I tried
this, as evasively suggested by the manual:

;; Keep a clear-text copy of sent messages.
(setq gnus-gcc-post-body-encode-hook
      'mml-unsecure-message)

However, that doesn’t work, apparently because when the hook is called
the buffer that is current is not the message (see ‘gnus-inews-do-gcc’.)

Anyway, a more ideal solution for Gcc: would be this: if the message is
encrypted, then keep a copy encrypted with the sender’s public key
(rather than clear-text); otherwise keep a copy as is.

Does anyone have something like this?

TIA,  :-)
Ludo’.