Daiki Ueno writes: > Daiki Ueno writes: > >> In that case, I'd rather modify the caller of mml2015-epg-check-user-id, >> not to call the function if the recipient is key-id. That makes it >> clearer that mml2015-epg-check-user-id only deals with user-id not >> key-id. > > Pushed a fix in that way. That's great. I traveled a bit today, and will do some more soon too, but hopefully I will find some time to polish and present the patches for the mml2015-epg-encrypt function I have in my .gnus.el -- Kind regards, Ɓukasz Stelmach