* Re: setup for imap server with many users
       [not found]     ` <87ehhk52ea.fsf@gmail.com>
@ 2013-01-16 23:24       ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-01-16 23:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

William Gardella <gardellawg@gmail.com> writes:

> Gour <gour@atmarama.net> writes:
>> Hmm...I'd bet that I had such setup working normally in the past except
>> that instead of having:
>>
>> user1@domain1.com
>> user2@domain2.com
>>
>> I was having just:
>>
>> user1
>> user2
>
> Wow.  Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I've never seen any such setup for
> auth-source and have no clue how you would support it.

I also used to have this working just fine with two different user
accounts on gmail.  It no longer works but, because I very infrequently
access the second account, I have no idea when it stopped working.

> Particularly with the Agent and (setq gnus-asynchronous t), its

Do you know what gnus-asynchronous buys you?  I have this set to nil
because I had problems with it in the long distant past.  I am hesitant
to re-enable it but it may be worth it.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.6

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-01-16 23:24 UTC | newest]