On Sat, Feb 25 2012, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Has the Google Groups thing where you could request stuff from > > http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=%s&hl=en&dmode=source > > totally gone away now? I can't get it to work, at least... I have a modified version of nnweb.el which supports MID searching via http://howardk.freenix.org/ (which now redirects to http://al.howardknight.net/). The code was last modified and tested in 2010, so you might need to adjust it. And I am not sure if all hunks in the diff are relevant, because I didn't have enough spare time to bring my diffs from the old cvs to git.