On Mon, Sep 20 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > In the proud tradition of drunken error fixing, I've now checked in a > "fix" for this. Tra la la. Now is the hangover. I've still such a group in my list. I tried C-u G DEL -> Error. Well, that's normal. G DEL -> Same error. It seems it does not handle the `force' argument anymore. With the old nnimap, I B DEL when I wanted Gnus to forget about the group and C-u B DEL to delete the group also on the server. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info