Firstly I want to thank everyone involved for the speedup in the new imap implementation. However, I am encountering one annoying problem- it seems like the new implementation does not keep the connection alive like the old one does. In the old implementation I just need to enter my imap password once interactively per Gnus session (I wasn't using auth-sources at that time). With the new implementation my imaps server (dovecot) drops connection due to inactivity and I need to enter my long gpg passphrase again if my pass phrase cache have expired. Thanks. Charles -- Why use Windows, since there is a door? (By fachat@galileo.rhein-neckar.de, Andre Fachat)