Arne Jørgensen writes: > It actually seems quite simpel to fix. That is if the attached patch > works (I don't have a working XEmacs/Gnus combination). I managed to get a working XEmacs/Gnus and the patch didn't work. Emacs' ldap-search and Xemacs' ldap-search-entries gives different results although they have identical parameters. An adjusted patch is attach. I have tested it and it works in Emacs 21.3.1, CVS Emacs 22, and Xemacs 21.4.17. So it should be safe to apply it. Kind regards, -- Arne Jørgensen